I ask every client how they heard about Knowles Photography on their questionnaire. Referring friends and family is the nicest compliment you can give a photographer and I’d like to thank you for doing it. Plus why not earn money for doing so.
The next time you send a friend to Knowles Photography and they mention you as their referral on their questionnaire you will get a $50 gift certificate snail mailed to you once they have had their session. When you are ready to redeem your gift certificates you will bring them in with you.
You can save them up and redeem when you are ready. There is no limit on the amount of referral rewards you will receive.
Want some business cards to hand out? Stop by or I can even mail you a few for your own stash to share with others.
Gift Certificate Cards must be present to redeem. Referral rewards can not be redeemed for cash value. New client referrals only. Reward postcards do not expire.
*Make sure if you move we have your most up to date mailing address on file*
Thank you for your business, it is the greatest compliment!!
Lots of people have been asking about holiday sessions already!! Yes, its only July! So I have decided to do a Christmas in July sale.
Holiday sessions are the perfect time to send out your holiday cards or just updating your family pictures on your wall. Every year fall is busy with family sessions and I love this time of year as I get to see a lot of return clients, their beautiful children and how much they have grown, plus new clients. We try to make it a little different each year and a lot of fun with smiles and laughter. I love to get pictures of the family but also some individual and couple shots too. We usually wonder around the outdoor location to give a variety of backdrops in your photos. Sessions take place in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. Location information is released at a later date. This year I will be offering an indoor set up for kids only and then our outdoor family location. These dates are already set for November 4th outdoor family and November 5th indoor kids only. This will allow for enough time to get your holidays cards ordered and sent out.
To make the sale even hotter I there are two options for this sale and can be used on Holiday Mini, Maternity, Newborn, Sitter, Milestone or Family sessions if you choose:
OPTION 1 – $550 Session Fee – includes session time and all edited digital images (minimum of 15-20 images depending on session) via digital download (limit only 5 available)
OPTION 2 – Purchase a gift certificate and I will add an extra 20% to the amount purchased.
BONUS: You can add on a Belly Cast to your newborn session for $50. It’s a fun way to capture the true image of how tiny they really are and how fascinating it is to carry your little one for 9 months.
So contact me today to lock in your Option and save extra. Once July 31st comes so will these two offers.
Welcome to the world everyone….Baby Leighton!! Isn’t she just the cutest?!?!? I just love her little cheeks. I want to squeeze her she is so cute. She has an older sister who has the most beautiful hair that is long and curly, I can not wait until she gets older to see how her hair grows. But if she is anything like her sister we won’t see hair until she is TWO!! 🙂
Leighton was a little dream to work with. She slept most of the session and only woke up once, but daddy held her while we set up for the next set up and she went back into dreamland. We were able to get through quite a few different set ups, which is always fun because then I love to show the parents even more at their Reveal Night.
I was excited for her session as I had just gotten some new props in that I actually made a corresponding mermaid tail to match my new mermaid stuffed lovie prop from WooleyDreams. (If you are ever looking for a cute gift to give she can even make replicas of your pets as a keepsake. Definitely check out her Facebook page!)
Here are a few images from her session to share with you.
I wanted to share with you my top 5 items that I have come to learn are my must haves when doing a baby registry. Some of these I learned throughout being a mom and some I have always loved. I wanted to pass this knowledge on to you.
1. Baby Susher – This is a portable noise machine. It always helped my two little ones when we were going somewhere or even when they were super fussy. It has two timer settings and you can also adjust the volume. You will see many photographers use this or something similar during their newborn sessions as well. I definitely use one during my sessions or something similar depending on which one I’m not using elsewhere.
2. Pack n Play Mattress – I never really knew how UNCOMFORTABLE a regular pack n play mattress or pad was. It is SOOOO hard. My daughter had such a hard time sleeping in it when we traveled, no wonder it is hard as a rock. Then i learned of THIS. It is great and makes traveling so much better because my kids can actually be way more comfortable when sleeping away from home. I now buy this for all my friends that get pregnant as it is something no one really knows to put on their registry and gets tons of use.
3. Battery Operated Nose Aspirator – OK. I litterally just learned about this. Previously I used the nose freeda, which we still have as a back up. BUT I bought this one cause it came with multiple tips and even my husband has used it when he was sick. It takes cleaning out their little stuffy noses to a whole new level. It is clear so you can actually see what you are getting out, easy to clean and battery operated.
4. Sound Machine – We do not travel anywhere out of town without this in our suitcases. It really helps to drown out the extra sounds or noises you may have in a hotel or in general in your home. The machine comes with multiple options for different types of sounds, but mine are usually set on one of the heart sounds. It also has a little blue night light if needed.
5. Rock N Play – I really loved using this with both my children. It allowed them to rest in a reclined position espeically since both of my children had reflux. They are many fancy types of ones now like this link, but mine had the basic grade that you had to rock yourself and it worked just as well too. You could be playing with another child or doing something and rock the little one with your foot if needed. I think the kids really love it cause you can snuggle them in it too.
I have included links to each of the products to check them out. You can click on the name of each item and it will take you there. Feel free to share with any other moms, friends or moms to be that you know may be interested. Also please share with us any that you may have come across that you would put on your Top 5 list.
Make sure you have joined my Newsletter Community to get updates to my session information, interesting tips and much more. Click on SUSCRIBE to join.
Are you EXPECTING??? Or know someone who is?? CONGRATS!!! Knowles Photography is now booking Bumps and Babies with June through August due dates.
Curious what a session entails with Knowles Photography, make sure you join our newsletter to download our in depth client guide to answer your questions of “when should I book my session?” or “how much does it cost?” or “Do you offer digitals?”. These are great questions and I wanted to make sure I answered them in my Client Guide. Don’t wait to book your session so you can ensure you are on the Knowles Photography calendar before baby arrives. Lets be honest, you have enough on your hands at the end of your pregnancy. So go ahead and cross booking your maternity and newborn session off your list of things to do before baby arrives. Then we can work together to plan your sessions together!!
Interested in a later date make sure to Subscribe to our newsletter to get your client guide and fall availablity dates. Mention this video at Booking and you’ll receive a $100 Collection Print Credit.